Thursday, August 30, 2012

Unbelievable!!!!

See this happy girl below?
You wouldn't believe the question she asked me the other day. As I was tucking her into bed for her nap, she looks at me and asks,

"Mom, have I ever been in the hosible?"

Really?? Really???! I asked her to repeat herself, just to make sure I heard her question right the first time. I did. She was really wondering if she had ever been in the hospital. I just find that so remarkable. And a blessing too that those 3 tough months really haven't left that much of an impression on her, seeing as we will be heading back to the hospital for more surgeries come September.

And you know what else is unbelievable? See that turkey below?

 Yeah. He is 8 months old today. 8 months!!!!! I find that outlandish, yet incredible.  He will be having his 8 month check up next week. If I go by my left bicep, I am convinced I am lifting at least 22 lbs everytime I pick my boy up. Time to switch him to my right arm as that arm is looking pretty slack :o) 

2 comments:

  1. Children can be amazingly resilient. When did we lose that??
    Clearly you are enjoying every moment (well, mostly every moment ;) ) with your little jewels. That's good because time just flies. Eight months already. I find it even more remarkable that Keziah is 3! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is unbelievable all right! What a good and gentle God we have! Aunt C

    ReplyDelete